New Zealand is a breathtaking country. There are plenty of things to do in New Zealand. Appreciate the magnificent beauty of the Southern Alps, catch a water taxi in the Abel Tasman National Park and don’t forget to brave the Tongariro Alpine Crossing. Make sure to include a visit to Queenstown, the adventure capital of the world.
- Click on the map or the photos below to find out more….
- Request an example itinerary through the following pages or contact us
- Save yourself many hours of research by engaging with Australia Expat Travel (AET). We have a wealth of experience and know-how about what is great to see & do. Our priorities are creating a holiday that is right for you, seamless logistics, a variety of destinations & a focus on achieving a balance between discovery and relax time for your family
- We commence with a phone chat to identify your priorities and wishes and then we curate a bespoke itinerary for your New Zealand holiday. Check out our happy client reviews here
- Australia Expat Travel (AET) draws on our wealth of local knowledge…we can suggest some different options from the mainstream and make the whole planning/booking process easy and quick!